REVEAL HIDDEN SECRETS IN THE BLOOD
LIFE IS IN THE BLOOD… HOW’S LIFE?
What Is Nutritional Blood Analysis? (Live Cell)
Nutritional Blood Analysis is a unique test that’s done with a single drop of blood placed under a high-powered microscope. You then see a living picture of your blood on a monitor screen while the test is being conducted.
How Can You Benefit from Nutritional Blood Analysis?
A trained, professional technician will discuss with you the health and nutritional status of those blood cells. The test will educate you on the proper functions of the digestive system and any anomalies in the blood, giving you an excellent opportunity to improve your health through proper diet, lifestyle, and supplementation.
What Does Blood Do?
Blood performs an amazing array of biological functions. Some major functions include:
- Transporting oxygen from the lungs, throughout the body and bringing carbon dioxide back to the lungs to be exhaled.
- Transporting digested food nutrients to tissues for energy, growth and repair. At the same time, blood removes waste materials (uric acid, excess salt toxins, etc.) from tissues to excretory organs such as the kidneys, skin and lungs for elimination.
- Carrying antibodies and white blood cells to defend the body against infection, disease and outside invaders.
- Transporting hormones and enzymes to regulate and control all metabolic functions.
- Helps maintain a steady temperature.
- Helps control water balance and the acid-alkaline environment (pH) in the body.
Your Blood Can Tell You a Lot!
An adult human body contains 11 to 12 pounds of blood. With every beat, this fluid travels through about 60,000 miles of blood vessels inside the body. This life-giving liquid is teeming with a large variety of cells and nutrients including: red and white blood cells, lipids, platelets, proteins, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals, enzymes, hormones, antibodies and the list goes on.
These components are present in a precise ratio and any abnormal change in the concentration can create a major impact on overall health and may even threaten life.
- Rouleau… red blood cells linking together in a chain, caused by poor digestion of proteins.
- Aggregation… red blood cells clumped in a mass… a more severe form of Rouleau.
- Anisocytosis… small and large RBC’s caused by lack of B-12, Folic Acid, or Iron.
- Ovalocytes… oval shaped RBC’s caused by lack of B-12, Folic Acid, or hormonal imbalance.
- Target Cells… caused by cells lacking in iron or poor absorption of iron.
- Hemolysis… malnourished or damaged cells caused by bacterial infection or toxins.
- Poikilocytosis… free radical damage caused by ingestion or inhalation of toxins (chemicals, tobacco, fumes, etc.)
- Echinocytes… caused by low potassium, dehydration, or kidney toxicity.
- Acanthocytes… possible liver, lung or colon toxicity.
- Plaque… fat and platelet aggregation which have broken off of the artery walls. Caused by denatured fat intake, heated vegetable oils, and sugars.
- Uric Acid Crystals… caused by high levels of monosodium urate from undigested proteins.
- Sugar Crystals… caused by the poor assimilation of carbohydrates and sugars.
- Parasitized RBC’s… bacteria or parasites inside the red blood cell. Caused by a weakened immune system, pets, unwashed fruits and vegetables, bad water, etc.
- Fungal Forms… caused by undigested carbs, antibiotics, mold spores, grains, sugars , peanuts, cheese, mushrooms and many other types of food.
- Yeast… an advanced stage of fungal fermentation.
- Spicules… fibrinogens which form in response to liver stress, poor digestion, toxins, antibiotics, drugs, alcohol, tobacco, and coffee.
VIVIFY is prohibited by law from making any claims that our products are suitable or effective in treating, curing, or preventing any disease or condition. We do not make these types of medical claims on any product , nor do we guarantee that they will work for any disease or condition. Information stated on this website should not be considered as medical. Only a licensed medical doctor can legally offer medical advice in the United States.